PrayerLink is the vehicle by which intercessory prayer can take place by many intercessors in a variety of states within minutes of a phone call. PrayerLink is a link of dedicated intercessors that will stand in the gap for others, break the chains of bondage, destroy the walls of despair and successfully pray with authority in the matchless name of Jesus. Intercessors are to P.U.S.H. - Pray Until Something Happens. We expect miracles, healings, deliverances and restoration.
Statement of Purpose:
- To pray and intercede for crucial, critical or devastating situations and emergencies - life or death situations.
- To pray in the Spirit, the Prayer of Agreement and the Prayer of Binding and Loosing.
- To prepare and pray the Prayer of Petition and Supplication, if needed.
- To pray all kinds of prayers.
PrayerLink Intercessory Requirements:
- Obtain the consent of the Bishop, Pastor or Leader of the Church or Ministry for the applicant to be an intercessor. Space for the consent is on the application.
- It is imperative to have the discipline, desire and delight to pray and to intercede for others.
- Complete the application and return it in the envelope provided.
- Own a "Prayers That Avail Much" book. (We give one as a gift if the intercessor does not own one.)
- Calls for Prayer Request and Praise Reports.
- Call the PrayerLink Coordinator with a brief description of the request.
- Call your local network of intercessors to pray, if you have one.
- Pray, pray, pray. P.U.S.H. – Pray Until Something Happens
- Follow the same format with praise reports.